CARTS on DISPLAY 2019
“MEET THE FUTURE”
The NWRA Women’s Council is pleased to present Carts on Display, a sponsored art competition that will take place at the 2019 WasteExpo in Las Vegas from May 6 – 9, 2019. The Carts will be judged by the Women’s Council. Entrants in the competition may supply their own 32/35 gallon or 64/65 gallon, or a 65 gallon cart will be provided at no charge by SSI Schaefer Systems. Entrants must decorate with artwork that promotes environmentalism and/or represents the WasteExpo theme “Meet the Future.”
How to Enter
- Complete the entry form and submit fee of $600 per entered cart.
- An instruction packet with key dates will be sent upon receipt of the entry form.
- Entrants in the competition may supply their own 32/35 gallon or 64/65 gallon, or a 65-gallon cart will be provided to them by SSI Schaefer Systems.
- Decorating the cart is at the entrant’s own expense in a manner which promotes environmentalism and/ or the theme of the WasteExpo, “Meet the Future.”
- Shipping to and removal from WasteExpo, of the cart, is at the entrant’s expense.
- Entrants must provide the name and description of the entry along with the sponsor’s logo.
- Photos of entries will be posted on the NWRA Women’s Council website after WasteExpo.